This is just a quick patch analysis:
- The “Shuka” submarine was decommissioned. The commander was sent to the reserves with a specialization in commanding Orlan and any skill points saved. The empty slot will remain with the player as a gift. – So if you got the submarine, it’s a free port slot! Hurrah!
- Fixed the problem of a free cursor being stuck when opening a modal window (F1 help, menu by ESC key, statistics pressing TAB, minimap, etc.) – Good that this annoying bug is fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a duplicate animation when receiving a container. – This is very good. We noticed this glitch happening quite alot. Although it did not affect gameplay, it was very annoying
- Fixed a bug where Admiral Graf Spee’s visual armour scheme was incorrectly displayed. – Not quite sure why this would have happened, but good to be fixed.
- Fixed a bug in which voice chat did not work. – We haven’t been using voice chat recently so we didn’t notice this glitch.
- Cruiser Iwaki Alpha: the basic visibility of the ship has been changed from 10800m to 10100m. – Just a little balance
- Cruiser Novik: the basic visibility of the ship has been changed from 9720m to 9030m. – Another balance again
- Fixed a bug that caused the game client to freeze when switching to the settings window on the login window. – This once happened for one of us when the client crashed and we were logging in!
That’s all for Update 0.6.3.1!
Enjoy your slot! 😉